Sergey Baranov – consultant of projects at Ingria business-incubator, responsible for the development of Technology Transfer.
Graduated from the Moscow aviation-technological Institute, specialty - "Aircraft instrumentation" (1985). TACIS courses, ‘Strategic Management’ (2000).
Since 1977 worked at the National Research Centre “Kurchatov Institute”, where he gained leadership experience and participated in:
- development and implementation of innovative technologies;
- coordination of institutes’ and enterprises’ scientific research in development and implementation of innovative technology.
Since 1993 as a Deputy Director of the Institute of Cultural Programmes Sergey was engaged in:
- conclusion of contracts;
- development of marketing, GR and PR strategies;
- development and management of projects, fundraising;
- planning and organization of major events;
- development of information publications, information activities;
- development of professional contacts’ network (government authorities and administration, branch unions and associations, mass media, business and academia);
- preparation and holding of PR campaigns, media contacts;
- training staff, creating and developing teams, personnel management, educational activities.
Since 1997 was a Senior Advisor of the Stockholm Region office in St. Petersburg, since 2006 – Acting Chief Representative.
Since 2007 – member of the Association of specialists in PR.
Since 2010 – marketing Director of the restaurant group “StroganoffGroup”.
Since 2012 – Deputy Head of Development Department, ICSER Leontief Centre.
Since 2014 – engaged in consulting of technological residents and is responsible for Technology Transfer in business-incubator.
2015 received a letter of acknowledgement from the Committee on industrial policy and innovation St. Petersburg for the contribution to the development of innovation infrastructure in St. Petersburg.
2016 received a certificate of “V Green Day XV Jubilee strategic planning forum in the regions and cities of Russia” in regard of the outstanding input into the Sustainable Agenda of the “XV Jubilee strategic planning forum in the regions and cities of Russia: building alignment through dialogue”.
2016 received an honorary certificate from the Committee on industrial policy and innovation St. Petersburg for the contribution to the development of innovation infrastructure in St. Petersburg and valuable contribution to the preparation and staging of IX St. Petersburg International Innovation Forum.