Has been at the Ingria since 2009, previously worked as an events coordinator and marketing director, was responsible for the organization of all events at Ingria, conducting Business Incubator events at large forum and developing partnerships. He was also one of the initiators and organizers of the Web Ready competition and investment forum.
Worked as the Executive Director of the Convention Bureau communication agency and representative of the student section of the North-western Division of the Russian Public Relations Association.
Graduate of Saint Petersburg State Electrotechnical University, completed studies at Towson University (Maryland, USA).
Project Relations Manager at the Ingria Business Incubator (concluding contracts with residents, document processing).
Area of expertise:
- Development of performance indicator system in daily activities of a startup company
- Consultations on a wide range of issues - from team building, adding users to attracting investments
- Various management positions in companies engaged in foreign economic activity
- Ingria Business Incubator – organization of investment department, WebReady VCCorner, project management – general management, raising capital, buy-out transactions etc.
- Founder / co-founder of ResumUP.com, karaokeresume.com, tailfisher.ru, socialkick.ru and others
- Mentor and tracker in Yandex.Camp, SumIT, Founders Institute
- Member of educational programs: Start in Garage, DeepDive, BlackBox, ABRT CEO Camp etc.
- Herzen RSPU - Faculty of Law (graduated with honors); Thesis - "Intellectual Property Protection in Modern Information Systems. Napstercase"
- Stockholm School of Economics – Executive MBA; Thesis: "Management Buy-Out"
- Sergey Baranov – consultant of projects at Ingria business-incubator, responsible for the development of Technology Transfer.
- Graduated from the Moscow aviation-technological Institute, specialty - "Aircraft instrumentation" (1985). TACIS courses, ‘Strategic Management’ (2000).
- Since 1977 worked at the National Research Centre “Kurchatov Institute”, where he gained leadership experience and participated in:
- - development and implementation of innovative technologies;
- - coordination of institutes’ and enterprises’ scientific research in development and implementation of innovative technology.
- Since 1993 as a Deputy Director of the Institute of Cultural Programmes Sergey was engaged in:
- - conclusion of contracts;
- - development of marketing, GR and PR strategies;
- - development and management of projects, fundraising;
- - planning and organization of major events;
- - development of information publications, information activities;
- - development of professional contacts’ network (government authorities and administration, branch unions and associations, mass media, business and academia);
- - preparation and holding of PR campaigns, media contacts;
- - training staff, creating and developing teams, personnel management, educational activities.
- Since 1997 was a Senior Advisor of the Stockholm Region office in St. Petersburg, since 2006 – Acting Chief Representative.
- Since 2007 – member of the Association of specialists in PR.
- Since 2010 – marketing Director of the restaurant group “StroganoffGroup”.
- Since 2012 – Deputy Head of Development Department, ICSER Leontief Centre.
- Since 2014 – engaged in consulting of technological residents and is responsible for Technology Transfer in business-incubator.
Oleg serves as strategic projects expert at "St. Petersburg Technopark" OJSC. His areas of activity include the development of cooperation with universities, startup and implementation of commercial projects in the field of technology transfer and R&D commercialization, as well as relations with Ingria Business Incubator startups.
In 2012-2014, Oleg worked as business development manager in Finnish company Spinverse, specializing in technology consulting. His scope of its activities mainly consisted of: market analysis, assessment of viability of technologies, search for technologies, economic analysis, project management, as well as search for new opportunities for Russian branch of Spinverse. Oleg also helped European companies to explore and evaluate in practice all the opportunities in the Russian market.
In addition, Oleg has many years of experience with new technologies, including the launch of its own startup, work in marketing and business development for high-tech startups, as well as wok as project consultant at Ingria Business Incubator in St. Petersburg, where Oleg actively helped startups to raise capital, develop business and find their market niches.
In addition, Oleg participated in organization of several business plan competitions in St. Petersburg. After receiving a Master's degree at the Faculty of Physics and Technology, St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University, Oleg spent several years in fundamental research in physics.
Oleg is fluent in Russian and English, and speaks Swedish and French.
- Kirill Guryev – project coordinator at Ingria business incubator, provide assistance in the development of Technology Transfer.
- Graduate School of Management, Saint Petersburg State University, Bachelor's degree, International Management (2012)
- Graduate School of Management, Saint Petersburg State University, Master's degree, International Business (2014)
- Corvinus University of Budapest, Graduate Exchange Student, CEMS Master in International Management (2014)
- Since 2015 – works as a project coordinator at Ingria Business Incubator and provide assistance in development of Technology Transfer. Under this activity Kirill Guryev:
- - Assists in project consultancy and project expertise;
- - Assists in organizing events for start-ups (Technology Transfer Days);
- - Assists in organizing one2one meetings where start-ups meets with corporates and external experts;
- - Assists in coordination of mentor club activities.
Organizes efficient and polite service for residents and visitors at Ingria, ensures that conditions are comfortable and provides consultation on administrative issues.
Before arriving at Ingria, working as managing administrator at the LSR Group of Companies, LLC Comfort Service Managing Company.
Graduated from the University of Low-temperature and Food Technology as an Engineer/Technologist.